2014 MCAS/PARCC Assessment Information
To contact any Board
Member email us at:
Francis Wyman PTO
Sign up to Volunteer on a
Committee or to
help on a fundraising activity.
Francis Wyman Fundraising Efforts:
Year Long Opportunities - We participate in several programs where you can
help out Francis Wyman without donating cash. Details on some of the programs below:
We also have individual fundraisers that occur once during the year.
- Genevieve's - Wrap/Gift Drive: Sale starts September 20 and runs to October 4.
Family and Friends can order online with shipment directly to home.
- Coupon Book: Family and friends will love saving with KidStuff... KidStuff Coupon Books are only sold through schools and our school
earns 50% profit on each book we sell! Use just a few coupons and save more than the $25 cost of the book. The books are great for gifts too! Your
family earns one FREE book worth $25.00 for every 5 books you sell! Books will be available for purchase at the Fall Marketplace or by returning the
Order Form with payment to the PTO mailbox located in the main office. Order Forms will be sent home with the students and online in October. If you
can’t wait to see the savings, go to the website. Payment is due by November 15. Please make checks payable to "Francis Wyman PTO." If you have any
questions, please contact Rose Hatch
- Fall Marketplace: The FWPTO will be sponsoring the 6th Annual Fall Marketplace on November 7th at the FW Cafeteria and Gymnasium.
This fundraising event has given the Burlington community the chance to shop with talented vendors and crafters from all over New England.
We are now accepting applications for vendors/crafters. See the full list of 2013 Vendors. We are seeking vendors to showcase a variety of unique items including jewelry, art,
clothing, accessories, pottery, food, painted glassware, scrapbooking, photography, knitting/crochet, toys, quilting and more.
- Vendors - Please review, print and complete the application . As of 9/27, the Marketplace
will no longer be accepting jewelry vendor applications. Mail your application to the
address provided on the application to secure your space at the Fall Marketplace.
- Vendor questions and inquires - contact Jeanne McDonald
- Parent Volunteers and Bake Sale inquires - contact Andrea Gray
- Family Carnival:
The Annual Francis Wyman Elementary School Family Carnival is held in March. There are a variety of fun
carnival activities for kids and their families, and
of course the famous CAKE WALK (Win a cake and vote for your favorite).
Plenty of refreshments are offered as well as a Raffle Table. All proceeds go to support Francis Wyman PTO activities.
- FW Flower Sale:
FWPTO has plants for sale around Mothers Day. More information coming soon.
- Partner NSTAR for the lighting sale:
More information coming soon.