Updated List of Upcoming Events
- March 2-April 17: UNO’s Fundraiser
- March 23-27: PARCC Testing Grades 3-5
- March 26: Early College Planning Night for Elementary Families at BHS 6:30PM-8PM
- March 27: Grade 1 Field Trip to Northshore Music Theatre
- April 3: No School, Good Friday
- April 8: Incoming Kindergarten Storytime at FW 1:15PM-2PM
- April 14: PTO Meeting at UNO’s Burlington Mall 6:30PM-8PM
- April 15: Used Bookstore 8:00AM
- April 15: Kindergarten Field Trip to Big Apple Circus
- April 20-24: No School, Spring Vacation
Francis Wyman Family Carnival
Thank you to all the families that came out in the rain to have fun at the carnival. Congratulations to all the winners who left with trophies for their cakes or one of the fabulous raffle prizes. A special thank you to the tireless efforts of the volunteers who made this event a huge success:
Urvi Agarwalla, Kerri Basile, Erica Boyle, Natalie Brehm, Lynn Burke, Angie Christie, Deb Cote, Maria Machado, Julie Marino, Barbara Mozzicato, Chrissy Panagou, Cathy Perry, Linda Quinlan, Kate Reilly, Hana Ritscher, Jen Sneider, Greg Stevens, Tracey Stevens, Shannon Tedesco, Zachary Tremblay, Joanie Tremblay, Joey Weitzman, Joel Weitzman
and to the many teachers, parents and students who volunteered their time the day of the carnival.
Click Here to view the complete list of our generous sponsors and donors
From March 2, 2015 through April 17, 2015, UNO Pizzeria & Grill located between Sears and Nordstrom at The Burlington Mall will host the “GET BRIGHTER BURLINGTON” fundraiser for all schools in the Burlington Public School System. To participate, guests of UNO’s who present a fundraiser ticket with their order will automatically give 20% of their total bill to the school of their choice through UNO’s generous donation. The school that raises the most funds at the end of the program will receive an Epson BrightLink® 575Wi interactive projector, including installation and training, generously donated by Epson, CCS New England and UNO.
Click Here to get your Francis Wyman ticket!
Target RedCard School Donation Opportunity
Since 1997, Target has donated over $387 million to K–12 schools. Support our school by enrolling today. Target will donate 1% of your REDcard purchases to our school when your link your card.
Click Here to learn more.
Textile Recycling Fundraiser